Who it’s for:
This course is for learners who have completed at least two years of Spanish studies or equivalent and can use regular, irregular and reflexive verbs in the present and present continuous tenses, and are able to identify the main points of a text written at A1.2 level.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn about invitations, acceptance and refusals; describing moods and feelings; problems – sharing, asking and giving advice; making plans – going out, opening and closing times, and getting there; and grammar including querer/poder/tener que + infinitive; estar + adjectives (moods or feelings) and object pronouns. You will also cover elements of Spanish culture, and continue to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Make, accept and refuse invitations, giving reasons
- Talk about problems, ask and offer advice
- Talk about plans for the immediate future
- Arrange to meet someone, agreeing on a time and place to meet
- Discuss television programmes and films
- Understand and use relevant object pronouns appropriately