Who it’s for:
This course is for people who have knowledge of the language equivalent to A2 level; people who can use a range of tenses.
What you’ll learn:
You will develop your Spanish speaking, listening, reading and writing skills whilst exploring a variety of topics and elements of the Spanish culture.
This term’s content includes:
- Revising the Spanish pronunciation, including accents and stress, and learning new tricks
- Useful common phrases and injunctions such as ‘lo que, ya que, a medida que’
- Current Spanish politics, including the main political parties and the coalition government in power
- Less touristic areas of Spain, such as Castilla y León or Extremadura
- Revising the main tenses in the present tense, including the present, past, future and conditional
- A variety of relevant listening exercises, particularly relating to tourism and politics
What could I do after this?
You could use your new skills to communicate with Spanish people or when in Spanish-speaking countries. You could also enrol onto a more advanced course with RALSS or other providers to continue increasing your knowledge.