Who it’s for:
This course is for people who have knowledge of the language equivalent to A2 level; people who can express themselves in the Present tense and are familiar with the Past and Future tenses.
What you’ll learn:
You will continue to develop your Spanish speaking, listening, reading and writing skills whilst exploring a variety of topics and elements of the Spanish culture.
This term’s content includes:
- Revising numbers 1 to 1000 and introducing millions
- Learning useful everyday expressions and when to use them, e.g. ‘light as a feather’
- Using conjunctions like ‘que’, ‘como’ and ‘el cual/la cual’
- Practising speaking and listening using role play on holidays, booking transport, hotels and restaurants
- Using more Spanish in the lessons
What could I do after this?
You could use your new skills to communicate with Spanish people or when in Spanish-speaking countries. You could also enrol onto a more advanced course with RALSS or other providers to continue increasing your knowledge.