Who it’s for:
For learners who have completed two years of Spanish studies or equivalent and can use regular, irregular and reflexive verbs in the present and present continuous tenses, commonly used verbs in the simple past tense, and are able to identify the main points of a text written at A1.2 level.
What you’ll learn:
By the end of this course, you will be able to understand a wider range of spoken phrases and expressions; talk about themselves and their families; interact in a simple way to request and provide information to organise tourism-related activities; conjugate and use a variety of regular and irregular verbs in the present tense correctly; find specific information in brochures and leaflets; and read and begin to identify the main points of a text written at A2.1 level.
Topics covered will include:
- Family trees.
- Describing yourself and other people.
- Travelling and tourism: getting around.
- Travelling by car, problems with the car and asking for directions.
- Finding accommodation: buying and renting.
- Written communications.
- Elements of the Spanish culture
- Continue to improve and practise speaking, listening, reading and writing skills