What will I learn?
Learners will increase their knowledge in a variety of topics at a basic level, including language structures. Topics will include:
- Shopping: shops, shopping lists, prices, weights and measures.
- Describing and buying clothes.
- Describing people.
- Grammar: quantities, colours, verbs
- Time revision: opening, closing, starting, ending times.
- Demonstrative adjectives, definite and indefinite articles, number revision.
- Elements of the Spanish culture.
Continue to develop speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
Learners will be able to:
- Enquire and shop for groceries and items of clothing.
- Describe what someone wears.
- Ask and answer about opening and closing times, as well as when an event starts and finishes.
- Describe a person’s character.
- Identify the main points from a short text written at A1.2 level.