Who it’s for:
This course is for people who have knowledge of the language equivalent to B1-B2 level; people who can understand the basics of the imperative, subjunctive and direct/indirect pronouns.
What you’ll learn:
You will continue to develop your Spanish speaking, listening, reading and writing skills whilst exploring a variety of topics and elements of the Spanish culture.
This term’s content includes:
- Numbers up to the millions, including dates
- Useful idioms related to food and common weather expressions
- The imperfect and preterit in past situations, using all their exceptions
- A variety of listening exercises related to the topics
- A project to increase your knowledge of famous Spanish people
What could I do after this?
You could use your new skills to communicate with Spanish people or when in Spanish-speaking countries. You could also enrol onto a more advanced course with RALSS or other providers to continue increasing your knowledge.