Who is it for?
This course is aimed at people who are able to converse with some fluency, know about everyday expressions, regular and irregular verbs and B1 grammatical structures, and understand the main points of texts, videos and audio at B1 level.
What will I learn?
This course will help you to develop your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, with emphasis on natural conversational skills and elements of the Italian culture. You’ll practice following the lesson entirely in Italian, speaking solely in Italian during the class, using reported speech in various tenses, using a wider vocabulary and more.
This term’s content includes:
- Asking for and providing detailed information in real-life situations
- Expressing your opinions and feelings in more depth
- Improving your listening skills to understand the main points of movies, documentaries, dialogues or other audio material at B1 level
- Describing people, aspect and personality in more depth
- Consolidating the use of all the tenses learnt, including the subjunctive
- Expanding your cultural knowledge by learning about new counties and customs
What could I do after this?
You could continue to attend classes with RALSS or other providers, or self-study at home. You could also use your knowledge to communicate in Italian outside of class.