Who it’s for:
This course is for people with some knowledge of the language that can hold a conversation talking about preferences, everyday life, holidays and weekends, and who can use the verbs, regular and irregular, in the present and past tense, some pronouns and some prepositions.
What you’ll learn:
Topics will include family and the use of possessive adjectives; recounting childhood and past events using the ‘imperfetto’ tense; people’s personalities and appearance in the present and past, and studies and education. You will also learn about elements of the Italian culture and participate in a variety of speaking and listening activities.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- share childhood and past events using the correct grammar structure
- talk about families and celebrations
- Describe people’s aspects and personalities
- Communicate with growing confidence using more complex structures
- Consolidate and improve your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills
- Identify and express a basic opinion on the main elements of a written intermediate level text