Who it’s for:
This Elementary-level course is for adults who can already speak basic English and would like to improve their skills. It is designed for adults who are working at A2 level.
What you’ll learn:
You will develop your language skills, refine grammar structures, expand your vocabulary, speak more fluently and learn how to understand and identify the different purposes of texts.
This term, you will learn how to:
- engage in more complex conversations
- understand a wider range of texts
- express opinions with more confidence
- enhance your reading comprehension and vocabulary acquisition
- explore a variety of short, straightforward texts on familiar topics including: public signs and
notices, lists, forms, notes, records, e-mails, simple narratives, letters, and diagrams
You could also gain an Entry 2 ESOL Skills for Life qualification in Reading.