Distance Learning Qualifications
Through our partnership with Stamford College, we are able to offer a range of fully funded online, nationally-recognised qualification courses to adults aged 19+. These courses are studied entirely online, giving learners the flexibility to study where and when they like.
To study online, you’ll need reliable access to the internet, and the motivation, self-discipline and time to organise your own studies. Upon registering for one of our qualifications, you will be given access to an online portal, where you will work through the units of your qualification. You will receive specialist support from dedicated assessors throughout the programme.
Each qualification takes a maximum of sixteen weeks to complete, and if successfully achieved, will result in a Level 2 qualification.
They are fully funded (free) to learners who meet the eligibility criteria below – although an administration fee of £100 will be charged if learners do not complete the course within the allocated 16 weeks. Funding will only cover one course per person at any one time. You will be able to enrol onto another Distance Learning course once you have fully completed your current course.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible, please email email@example.com.
- Must be aged 19 years or over as at 31/08/2020
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a postcode outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Tees Valley, Greater London, Sheffield City, West Midlands, West of England and the North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA).
Please note: you may be asked to provide evidence of eligibility
What qualifications are available?
Skills for Work:
- Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Customer Service
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- Principles of Team Leading
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
- Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
Health and Wellbeing: