Last updated: Tuesday 5th January 2021
In line with government guidance, Rutland Adult Learning and Skills Service will be closed for face-to-face teaching until further notice. Please do not come to the centre in person. We will still be available via email at email@example.com, and phone – 01572 758122.
The following courses will be moving to online delivery with their original start dates:
- All Italian courses
- All Spanish courses
- ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) intermediate (Wednesday afternoon)
- All Creative Writing Courses
If you are a student on an Italian, Spanish or ESOL course, you will be contacted by your tutor with further details. If you still need to pay for a course, please call 01572 758122 between 10am and 2pm on Wednesday 6th, Monday 11th or Wednesday 13th January.
The following courses are cancelled:
- All Pottery courses starting in January
- Paediatric First Aid, 16th & 23rd January
- Life Drawing, 24th January
- Life Drawing, 31st January
- Life Drawing, 7th February
- Emergency First Aid at Work, 12th February
- Life Drawing, 14th February
If you have paid for a course which has been cancelled, and are owed a refund, please call 01572 758122 between 10am and 2pm on Wednesday 6th, Monday 11th or Wednesday 13th January. You may also be contacted by admin staff.
The following courses’ start dates are postponed:
- Watercolour (Monday afternoon)
- Watercolour (Tuesday morning)
- Watercolour (Tuesday afternoon)
- Foundation English (Tuesday mornings)
- First Steps Maths (Tuesday afternoons)
- First Steps English (Thursday mornings)
- ESOL (Friday morning and afternoon)
- How to Use Your DSLR
- How to Take Better Pictures
If you are studying for a qualification through us, you should have been contacted by a member of qualification admin staff, your tutor or your assessor. If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have queries or concerns about your course, please get in touch.
For local support and advice, please see Rutland County Council’s COVID-19 community information, advice and support hub.