What will I learn?
- How to plan and paint paintings which feature water and reflection.
- How to build up the above composition using layers, complimentary colour mixes, swift brushstrokes, detail with pen and nibs.
- How to use tonal effects to create depth
1 completed painting using tutor lead compositions and 1 painting using the same techniques with your own inspiration source.
What should I bring?
Your tutor will provide painting samples and inspiration sources to work from.
You will need all of your own materials including
- brushes large mop, 1” &1/2 inch flat, pointed round.
- 140lb ¼ imperial NOT high white watercolour paper Saunders Waterford
- Masking tape
- Tissue roll
- Pen and nib
- Colours required – Indigo, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Alizarin, Burnt Umber