Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties aims to give learners knowledge of different specific learning difficulties, how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported. It can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area.
- Understand specific learning difficulties
- Understand the effects of specific learning difficulties
- Understand the diagnosis of specific learning difficulties
- Understand supporting individuals with specific learning difficulties
- Understand the context of specific learning difficulties
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.
Enrolments are processed through Stamford College’s website.