Understanding Personal Care Needs is aimed at individuals who are working, or wishing to work, within the health and social care sector, and are looking to gain specialist knowledge and understanding of personal care needs.
- Understanding person-centred care
- Supporting personal hygiene
- Understanding foot care for individuals
- Understanding how to support individuals to maintain oral health
- Understanding pressure area care
- Understanding sepsis
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.
Enrolments are processed through Stamford College’s website.