What will I learn?
The programme will be flexible and include a variety of materials and activities to suit different learning styles and preferences, focusing on developing speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
Topics will include:
- Verb tense revision.
- Grammar: llevar + gerundio, desde, desde hace, verbs and pronouns, relative constructions, indefinite quantity expresions
- Skills and expertise.
- The world of work.
- Saber vs conocer.
- Elements of the Spanish culture.
Learners will be able to:
- Share details and ask about individual skills and expertise.
- Revise and practise previously learnt verb tenses.
- Express opinions and wishes using the conditional tense.
- Talk about working conditions and happiness at work.
- Present and discuss current news articles of their choice.
Read, understand and explain the main points of texts written at B1 level.