The programme will be flexible with a variety of materials and activities to suit different learning styles and preferences, focusing on accuracy and effective communication.
Topics of will include:
- Describing characters and personalities.
- Talking about romantic relationships.
- Vocabulary: meaning of partner.
- Grammar: verbal periphrases with infinitive/gerund/participle of llevar, adverbs of degree, reciprocal constructions, conditional constructions, evaluative constructions.
- Talking about emotions, attitudes and feelings.
- Elements of the Spanish culture.
Learners will be able to:
- Talk about romantic relationships using specific vocabulary and expressions.
- Revise and incorporate a variety of verbal periphrases to enrich their communication.
- Understand the use of pronouns in periphrases and use them appropriately.
- Talk about imaginary situations using suitable grammatical structures.
- Read, understand and explain a variety of texts written at B2 level.