In this qualification you will cover higher accounting tasks including drafting financial statements, managing budgets and evaluating financial performance, as well as optional specialist units including business tax, personal tax, external auditing and credit management and cash and treasury management.
Who is it for?
- Have completed the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting and would like to continue building their accounting skills
- Are already working in finance and would like a formal recognition of their skills
- Would like to go on to become an AAT full member and/or study for chartered accountant status
- Would like to start their own business through the AAT-licensed member in practice (MIP) scheme
All applicants will be screened for literacy and numeracy skills, and should ideally have English and Maths GCSE at A-C or Level 2 Functional Skills. Start dates to be arranged with the provider.
The course will cover:
- Financial statements of limited companies
- Management accounting budgeting
- Management accounting, decision and control
- Accounting systems and controls
Two optional units chosen from the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Credit management
- External auditing
- Cash and treasury management