Principles of Warehousing and Storage is designed for learners to enter and/or progress from entry roles in the Warehousing and Storage industries. Learners will develop the underpinning knowledge necessary to support them in their role in this sector.
- Introduction to warehousing and storage
- Understand how to receive and store goods
- Understand how to process orders and prepare them for dispatch
- Understand how to check stock and update records
- Customer service in warehousing and storage
About our distance learning courses:
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.