Who it’s for:
Principles of Customer Service is designed for learners wishing to work in a variety of customer services roles.
What you’ll learn:
Learners will gain the skills and knowledge required to work in a variety of customer service roles, and have essential knowledge in carrying out tasks such as managing information and supporting events.
- Principles of customer service and delivery
- Understand customers
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to communicate with customers
- Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
About distance learning:
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria. For more information, or to enrol, visit our Online Learning page..