This qualification will help learners to understand their role in supporting the preferences and needs of individuals in relation to their care or support, the development and implementation of care plans and contributing to the review of these by observing, monitoring and reporting on the care activities they’re responsible for.
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding person-centred thinking and planning
- Care planning for the care worker
- Understanding nutrition and hydration in health and social care settings
- Principles of supporting an individual to maintain personal hygiene
- Understanding continence care
- Principles of supporting sleep
About our distance learning courses:
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.