Who it’s for:
This online qualification is aimed at people aged 19+ who would like to gain the skills needed to work in a business administration environment, or already work in a business administration environment and would like to boost their skills.
What you’ll learn:
You will discover how to carry out various administrative tasks and apply this knowledge in a variety of administrative environments.
You will study the following units:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Understand how to store, retrieve and archive information
About our distance learning qualification courses:
Our distance learning qualification courses are provided through our partnership with Stamford College and are fully funded (free) for learners who meet the eligibility criteria. They are studied online, with no exams involved, and take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete. Upon successful achievement, you will be awarded a Level 2 Certificate.
To find out more about eligibility, or to enrol, please visit Stamford College’s website: www.stamford.ac.uk/distanced-learning.