Principles of Business Administration provides learners with the knowledge needed work in a business administration role in a range of environments. Learners will discover how to carry out various administrative tasks, and will be able to apply their knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles. It is suitable for anyone looking to improve their skills, although may be especially useful to learners studying or working in sectors such as Travel and Tourism, Retail, Health, Public Services and Care, or Arts, Media and Publishing.
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Understand communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
About our distance learning courses:
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.
For more information, or to enrol, visit our Online Learning page.