Who it’s for:
These one-hour sessions are aimed at people who have a specific IT-related query or queries that they want help solving. The one-to-one element allows for one person to receive help tailored specifically to them – whether that be regarding a specific function, piece of software, or a general introduction to IT.
What you’ll learn:
This depends on what your individual query is – our tutor is happy to help with a variety of issues. Past learners’ queries have included:
- Using their tablet (including iPads)
- Creating an email account and sending emails, including attaching files
- Setting up an eBay account to buy and sell online
- Using Microsoft Word to make and distribute documents
- Creating a spreadsheet to manage their household accounts
- Using social media to connect with friends and family
The date of your session can be arranged with the tutor once you have enrolled. Please contact the admin team if you are interested.