Who is it for?
• Small business owners wanting to do their own books
• Those looking to acquire new skills and/or help with a change in their career
• School leavers looking for an introduction to bookkeeping
• Those currently in employment or training and needing to boost their workplace skills
• Those who would like to go onto be an AAT member or study for chartered status
Ideally with GCSE at A-C or Level 2 Functional skills (or at least working at Level 2 when assessed). All applicants will be screened to assess their current literacy and numeracy skills
This is a roll-on, roll-off course, giving you the option to start on a date that suits you. In addition to the course cost, you will need to pay a membership fee directly to AAT. For full details, please see the information sheet below.