The AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping provides an entry point for anyone wishing to start a career in accountancy or finance. It may also support career progression for those already in employment by formally recognising their skills in manual bookkeeping. This qualification delivers the skills and essential knowledge to manage books effectively.
Who is it for?
• Small business owners wanting to do their own books
• Those looking to acquire new skills and/or help with a change in their career
• School leavers looking for an introduction to bookkeeping
• Those currently in employment or training and needing to boost their workplace skills
• Those who would like to go onto be an AAT member or study for chartered status
Ideally with GCSE at A-C or Level 2 Functional skills (or at least working at Level 2 when assessed). All applicants will be screened to assess their current literacy and numeracy skills
This is a roll-on, roll-off course, giving you the option to start on a date that suits you. In addition to the course cost, you will need to pay a membership fee directly to AAT. For full details, please see the information sheet below.