In addition to the course cost, you will need to pay a membership fee directly to AAT -£40.
Who is it for?
• If you are a small business owner and want to do your own books
• You would like to acquire new skills to help with a change in your career
• You’re a school leaver looking for an introduction to bookkeeping
• You are currently in employment or training and you need workplace skills
• You would like to go onto be an AAT member or study for chartered status
• Ideally with GCSE at A-C, level 2 Functional skills or at least working at level 2 on assessment
• All applicants will be screened to assess their current literacy and numeracy skills
For full details please download the information sheet below.