Learners will engage in lots of activities in order to improve their speaking, listening, writing and reading skills.
They will be able to progress and feel more confident whilst speaking in Italian and understand native speakers.
Learners will be able to:
– Talk about holidays, travels and free time.
– Talk about seasons and weather
– Use some direct pronouns. Improve the use of past tense and some prepositions. Use of some conjunction words.
– Learners will engage in a variety of speaking activities and Role-Play
– Learners will be able to understand and analyze short videos and audios relating to known or new simple topics