What will I learn?
Learners will engage in lots of activities in order to improve their speaking, listening, writing and reading skills.
They will be able to progress and feel more confident whilst speaking in Italian and understand native speakers.
Learners will be able to:
– Talk about shopping and own habits, do some crockery shopping and talk about own preferences
– Talk about local products and compare different eating habit, describe a shop and talk about recipes
– Talk about seasons, quantity and use direct pronouns
– Learners will engage in a variety of speaking activities and Role-Play
– Learners will be able to understand and analyze short videos and audios relating to known or new simple topics