What will I learn?
Learners will engage in lots of activities in order to improve their speaking, listening, writing and reading skills.
They will be able to progress and feel more confident whilst speaking in Italian and understand native speakers.
Learners will be able to:
• Describe a picture
• Talk about their families
• Use possessive adjectives combined with articles
• Use reflexive verbs in the past tense
• Start using the comparative form
• Consolidate the knowledge previously acquired
Engage in a variety of activities, including speaking, listening, watching videos and writing in Italian