Who it’s for:
People who already have some knowledge of the language and can hold a conversation talking about preferences, everyday life, holidays, and weekends, and who can use regular and irregular verbs in the present and past tense, possessives, and some prepositions.
What you’ll learn:
Learners will engage in lots of activities in order to improve their speaking, listening, writing and reading skills. They will be able to progress and feel more confident whilst speaking in Italian and understand native speakers.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Talk about celebrations and gifts
- Be able to interact in a shop and on the telephone (with relevant glossary)
- Use some indirect pronouns; possessive adjectives and pronouns; impersonal sentences.
- Engage in a variety of speaking activities and roleplay
- Understand and analyze short videos and audios relating to known or new simple topics