Who it’s for:
This course is for anyone who does not have much or any prior knowledge of the Italian language and wants to learn how to communicate effectively.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn how to communicate at a basic level and acquire familiarity with the language. Your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills will be developed and your vocabulary will be expanded.
Topics will include greetings and introductions, asking for and providing information, numbers and the alphabet, and basic grammar.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Count to 100 and use the alphabet
- Greet others and ask basic questions
- Introduce yourself and provide basic information
- Discuss relationships, nationalities and professions
- Understand and use basic grammar, including regular and irregular verbs and adjectives
- Engage in a variety of spoken and written activities