Who it’s for:
This course is for intermediate learners with a pre-existing knowledge of the Italian language who would like to progress and start to engage on a wider range of topics.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn about asking for and providing information – particularly around trips and holidays -, likes and dislikes, discussing and commenting on food, practising and consolidating the use of tenses and pronouns, elements of the Italian culture and idiomatic expressions, and more.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Use an increasing variety of regular and irregular verbs and tenses
- Give suggestions and offer opinions on food and different types of cuisine
- Talk about your likes and dislikes
- Interact more naturally using idiomatic expressions
- Ask for a variety of more detailed information when on holiday
Your speaking, listening, reading and writing skills will also have been consolidated.