Who it’s for:
This course is for learners with 5 years of Italian studies or at an intermediate level, able to converse with some degree of fluency and understand the main points of texts written at A2.2/B1 level. Learners joining this course will have a knowledge of everyday expressions, regular and irregular verbs in the present, conditional, future, past (imperfect and simple), present subjunctive and imperative tenses, together with a familiarity with prepositions, pronouns and reflexive verbs.
What you’ll learn:
You will use a range of topics and expressions whilst acquiring a deeper understanding of the structure of the language. Previous grammar knowledge will be consolidated and new elements will be introduced and put into practice. Speaking, listening, reading and writing will be further developed, with emphasis on natural conversational skills and elements of the Italian culture.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Express your opinions and emotions in more depth
- Talk in more details about a book or a movie
- Use the present, past and imperfect subjunctive form with growing confidence
- Adapt your forms of expressions to the means of communication
- Use the passive form
- Use a wider vocabulary
- Continue to improve your conversational and listening skills