Who it’s for:
This course is for anyone who has a good knowledge of the language and can converse with some degree of fluency and understand the main points of texts written up to B1 level. Anyone joining this course should also have knowledge of everyday expressions, regular and irregular verbs in the present, conditional, future, past, present, subjunctive and imperative tenses, and be familiar with prepositions, pronouns and reflexive verbs.
What you’ll learn:
You will improve your Italian Language skills, with a focus on accurate and effective communication. Your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills will be used and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts. Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated, as well as elements of Italian culture. The program will be flexible and relevant to your needs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Discuss a variety of topics and express views and opinions
- Demonstrate and enhance your understanding of social and cultural trends
- Demonstrate the ability to study the language independently and assess your own personal needs and interests
- Understand news, articles and modern narrative texts, and produce written texts for a variety of purposes using language appropriate to the context
- Consolidate and expand your grammar knowledge according to your needs and the different topics debated