What will I learn?
Learners will be able to use a range of topics and expressions whilst acquiring a deeper understanding of the structure of the language. Previous knowledge of some grammar will be reinforced and used as a springboard for new material. Speaking, listening, reading and writing will be further developed with emphasis on natural conversation skills.
Learners will be able to:
• Look for a house or an apartment, describe several types of accommodations and furniture
• Understand and use the subjunctive tense
• Express hope and personal opinions with and without the subjunctive
• Build impersonal sentences using the subjunctive
• Consolidate the knowledge previously acquired
• Understand and analyse videos, audios or text about known or new topics
• Engage in role-plays and other conversational activities over a variety of topics