What will I learn?
Learners will be able to use a range of topics and expressions whilst acquiring a deeper understanding of the structure of the language. Previous knowledge of some grammar will be reinforced and used as a springboard for new material. Speaking, listening, reading and writing will be further developed with emphasis on natural conversation skills.
Learners will be able to:
• Talk about cultural and linguistic misunderstanding and ask for a loan
• Use the “trapassato prossimo” and some combines pronouns
• Ask for an opinion and express own personal idea, agreement or disagreement, happiness, relieve or compassion.
• Understand and analyze videos, audios or text about known or new topics
• Engage in role-plays and other conversational activities over a variety of topics