Who is it for?
This course is for people who have completed the first term of our Italian for Beginners course, or have equivalent knowledge, and would like to continue boosting their skills.
What will I learn?
You will embed skills needed to communicate at a basic level whilst acquiring familiarity with the foundation of the language and some common expressions.
This term’s content includes:
- Asking for basic information
- Expressing basic likes and dislikes
- Making reservations at restaurants and cafes
- Talking about plans for the neat future
- Talking about free time with adverbs of frequency
- Learning about and conjugating regular and common irregular verbs in the present tense
What could I do after this?
You could continue to attend classes with RALSS or other providers, or self-study at home. You could also use your knowledge to communicate in Italian outside of class.