What will I learn?
Learners will be able to expand their basic knowledge and start to engage on a wider range of activities, whilst acquiring familiarity with the language.
They will manage to deal with a variety of situations using the language such as: book a hotel, order a meal, rent a flat and ask for directions with growing confidence and consolidate the knowledge previously acquired.
Learners will be able to:
• Book a room in a hotel and rent a flat
• Ask for and give directions
• Describe a place
• Motivate their choices and make a complaint
• Talk about times and dates
• Apologize and express sorrow
• Use some of the most common verbs, regular and irregular, and other basic grammar rules.
• Be able to engage in a variety of spoken activity.
Speaking, reading and writing skills will be developed.