What will I learn?
Learners will be able to expand their basic knowledge and start to engage on a wider range of activities, whilst acquiring familiarity with the language.
They will manage to deal with a variety of situations using the language such as asking and providing information and directions, talking about past events and describing a town. They will communicate with growing confidence and consolidate the knowledge previously acquired.
Learners will be able to:
• Use the past tense (passato prossimo)
• Ask for and provide information and directions
• Describe a town
• Use some of the most common verbs, regular and irregular
• Use adjective to improve their descriptions
• Be able to engage in a variety of spoken activity
• Speaking, reading and writing skills will be improved