Learners will be able to expand their basic knowledge and start to engage on a wider range of activities, whilst acquiring familiarity with the language.
They will manage to deal with a variety of situations using the language such as going food shopping, talk about their routines, express opinions about food and recipes.
They will start getting familiar with the use different tenses to express present, near future and past events and start using reflexive verbs.
They will communicate with growing confidence and consolidate the knowledge previously acquired.
Learners will be able to:
- Manage food shopping expressing preferences and opinions
- Talk about food and recipes
- Use past and present tense of regular and irregular verbs
- Talk about their routines using reflexive verbs
- Use and understand some Italian expressions and learn about Italian culture and traditions
- Be able to engage in a variety of spoken activity
Speaking, reading and writing skills will be improved