Who it’s for:
Beginners with a basic knowledge of the language that would like to progress; those who have previously attended our Italian Beginners course.
What you’ll learn:
You will be able to expand your knowledge and start to engage on a wider range of activities whilst acquiring familiarity with the language. You will manage to deal with a variety of situations using the language, such as describing physical and psychological characteristics of people and use the conditional tense for suggestions, advice or hypothesis. You’ll learn colloquial expressions used to make and refuse proposals and learn the vocabulary connected to new exiting “real life” situations. Overall, you’ll communicate with growing confidence and consolidate knowledge previously acquired.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe people’s personalities and appearance
- Use the conditional tense when giving advise, ask for things politely and when making hypothesis
- Use expressions to make or refuse a proposal, suggest an alternative option
- Talk about wish and hopes
- Communicate with growing confidence using more complex structures
- Consolidate and improve your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills