Who it’s for:
This course is for anyone with approximately two years of Italian studies or knowledge of the present tense and basic past tense, direct pronouns, reflexive verbs and possessive adjectives. It is also suitable for anyone who can already use basic expressions and vocabulary mainly useful for travelling, such as ordering food, booking accommodation, and asking for directions and information.
What you’ll learn:
You will improve your Italian Language skills, with a focus on accurate and effective communication. Your listening, speaking, reading and writing skills will be used and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts. Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated, along with elements of Italian culture.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- describe and buy items of clothing
- express personal taste and basic opinions
- ask for and give advice
- make comparisons
- talk about childhood and past memories
- describer past habits
- describe present and past situations
- understand a real-life dialogue in more detail
- handle a conversation about present and past events with more confidence