Who it’s for:
Learners with about one year of Italian studies; those with knowledge of the present tense and basic past tense and can use basic expressions and vocabulary mainly useful for travelling, such as ordering food, booking accommodation, and asking for directions and information.
What you’ll learn:
You will increase your knowledge in a variety of topics at a basic level, including language structures, understanding and writing small recipes, Italian festivities and celebrations, and writing cards, family and possessive adjectives and elements of the Italian culture.
You will also engage in a variety of spoken activities to expand your vocabulary, study reflexive verbs in the past tense and consolidate your knowledge of talking about past events to help improve your speaking, listening and writing skills.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Talk about daily routines using reflexive verbs
- Understand and write small recipes
- Talk about holidays and past events
- Write cards and wishes for various occasions
- Communicate when on holidays – ask for information, directions, reservations, etc
- Express likes and dislikes