Who it’s for:
This course is for learners with one year of Italian studies; those with knowledge of the present tense, ordering in a restaurant, booking a room in a hotel, and providing basic information about themselves and others using both the formal and informal register.
What you’ll learn:
You will continue acquiring familiarity with the language and improving your speaking, reading and writing skills at a basic level. Topics will include talking about past events and holidays using the past tense; saying what the weather is like; seasons and dates, and ordering goods in a grocery shop.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Order goods in a grocery shop
- Talk about holidays and past events
- Use both the present and the past tense of regular and most common irregular verbs
- Use the correct gender-number agreements and pronouns to avoid repetitions
- Express likes and dislikes
- Identify the main points of a short A1 level written text
- Engage in a variety of spoken activities to expand your vocabulary