Who it’s for:
Learners with about one year of Italian studies; those with knowledge of the present tense and basic past tense and can use basic expressions and vocabulary mainly useful for travelling, such as ordering food, booking accommodation, and asking for directions and information.
What you’ll learn:
You will increase your knowledge in a variety of topics at a basic level, including language structures, grammatical structures, tenses and vocabulary, comparatives and indirect pronouns, elements of the Italian culture and more.
You will also engage in a variety of spoken activities to expand your vocabulary, study reflexive verbs in the past tense and consolidate your knowledge of talking about past events to help improve your speaking, listening and writing skills.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Use vocabulary and expressions for shopping
- Talk about past events using reflexive verbs
- Talk about the family in more details
- Talk with growing confidence using the grammar and vocabulary learnt
- Express likes and dislikes
- Improve listening skills