What will I learn?
The course will allow learners to improve their Italian Language skills with the focus being on accuracy and effective communication. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills will be used and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts.
Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated as well as elements of Italian culture. The program will be flexible and relevant to the learner’s needs.
Learners will be able to:
• Express their opinions, feelings and abstract concepts with confidence and will communicate with native speakers in many different contexts.
• Take part in conversations with a good command of the language and use some of the most common saying
• Understand different kind of speeches (even of a consistent length) about different topics especially if they are familiar
• Understand news, articles and modern narrative texts and produce written texts for a variety of purposes with a use of the language appropriate to the context
• Grammar knowledge will be consolidated and expanded according to the students’ needs and different topics debated.