Who it’s for:
This course is for learners who have a good knowledge of the language and can interact and make themselves understood in most social situation.
What you’ll learn:
The course will allow you to improve your Italian Language skills with the focus being on accuracy and effective communication. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills will be used and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts. Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated, as well as elements of Italian culture. The
program will be flexible and relevant to the your needs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Engage in discussion on a variety of topics in class, with students expressing their views and opinions
- Demonstrate and enhance understanding of social and cultural trends
- Demonstrate ability to study the language by yourself and assess your own personal needs and interests
- Understand news, articles and modern narrative texts and produce written texts for a variety of purposes, with a use of the language appropriate to the context
- Consolidate and expand your grammar knowledge according to your needs and the different topics debated