What will I learn?
The course will allow learners to improve their Italian Language skills with the focus being on accuracy and effective communication. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills will be used and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts.
Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated as well as elements of Italian culture. The program will be flexible and relevant to the learner’s needs.
Learners will be able to:
• Express their opinions, feelings and abstract concepts with confidence
• Exchange views on a wide range of subjects that will be chosen according to the learners needs and preferences
• Take part in conversations with a good command of the language
• Use language, vocabulary, idiomatic and colloquial expressions appropriate to the situation and subject and to the context and culture
• Obtain information, ideas and opinions from a variety of sources. Extract required details fully and accurately. Deal with texts of a technical nature or other reference sources.
• Produce written texts for a variety of purposes with a use of the language appropriate to the context
• Grammar knowledge will be consolidated and expanded