The course will allow learners to improve their Italian Language skills with the focus being on accuracy and effective communication. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills will be used
and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts. Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated as well as elements of Italian culture. The program will be flexible and relevant to the learner’s needs.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Engage in class discussion on a variety of topics, and express their views and opinions.
- Demonstrate and enhance understanding of social and cultural trends
- Demonstrate ability to study the language by themselves and assessing own personal needs and interests.
- Understand news, articles and modern narrative texts and produce written texts for a variety of purposes with a use of the language appropriate to the context
- Consolidate and expand their grammar knowledge according to their needs and the different topics debated.