Who it’s for:
This course is for learners who have a good knowledge of the language and can interact and make themselves understood in most social situations.
What you’ll learn:
You will improve your Italian Language skills, with the focus being on accuracy and effective communication.
Listening, speaking, reading and writing skills will be used and improved through individual, pair or group activities and authentic texts. Relevant vocabulary and grammar will be integrated as well as elements of Italian culture. The program will be flexible and relevant to your needs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Discuss a variety of topics and express views and opinions
- Demonstrate and enhance understanding of social and cultural trends
- Demonstrate ability to study the language independently and assess own personal needs and interests
- Understand news, articles and modern narrative texts and produce written texts for a variety of purposes with a use of the language appropriate to the context
- Consolidate and expand grammar knowledge according to your needs and different topics debated