Who it’s for:
This course is for intermediate learners with a pre-existing knowledge of the Italian language who would like to progress and start to engage on a wider range of topics.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn about asking for and providing information – particularly around trips and holidays -, talking and commenting on personal experiences, likes and dislikes, elements of the Italian culture, idiomatic expressions and more.
You’ll also learn new vocabulary and grammar structures, such as the conditional, and practice and consolidate these along with the use of pronouns. This will help you expand your vocabulary and communicate with growing confidence whilst consolidating and improving your overall listening, reading, speaking and writing skills.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Handle a conversation with growing confidence and using an expanded vocabulary
- Produce written work about past experiences or describing movies, books or similar
- Interact more naturally using idiomatic expressions
- Use an increasing variety of regular and irregular tenses and grammar structures
- Ask for & provide a variety of more detailed information when on holiday in Italy
- Talk about some elements of the Italian culture
- Express opinions and emotions