Learners will be able to speak at a survival level, asking and saying basic personal information, order food, ask and say the time. Speaking, listening, writing and reading skills will be developed.
Learners will be able to:
• Ask and say basic personal information
• Ask and say the time and count up to 100
• Be able to order food and book a table
• Learners will engage in a variety of speaking activity and roleplay
• Learners will use some of the most common verbs, articles, prepositions, nouns. Will understand the use of feminine and masculine