Who it’s for:
Principles of End of Life Care is designed for a wide range of learners who wish to gain an understanding of end of life care. These may be learners who wish to progress to further qualifications or employment within health and social care, develop in their current job role within health and social care or use this Certificate to complement other qualifications in apprenticeship frameworks within health and social care.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to work in end of life care
- Care planning in end of life care
- Understand how to provide support to manage pain and discomfort
- End of life care and dementia
- Understanding the role of the care worker in time of death
- Understanding loss and grief in end of life care
About our distance learning courses:
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.