Who it’s for:
This course is for people who have no previous knowledge and would like to learn the language, particularly for communicating whilst on holiday.
What you’ll learn:
You will learn to communicate at a basic ‘survival’ level, acquiring familiarity with the foundation of the language and some common expressions. Topics will include introducing yourself and other people, providing basic information, reserving tables, ordering in restaurants and booking hotel rooms.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Introduce yourself and others, providing basic information
- Order food in a restaurant or a bar
- Reserve a table and a hotel room
- Conjugate regular verbs in the present tense and some common irregular ones
- Ask for and provide simple information
You will also have developed basic listening, reading and speaking skills that will be useful when on holiday.