Awareness of Mental Health Problems aims to raise awareness and understanding of a range of mental health problems, which could be used to support learners in the workplace or where they may work or interact with individuals with mental health problems.
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding Post-Natal Depression (PND)
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Understanding Schizophrenia
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
About our distance learning courses:
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.