Awareness of Mental Health Problems aims to raise awareness and understanding of a range of mental health problems, which could be used to support learners in the workplace or where they may work or interact with individuals with mental health problems.
- Understanding mental health
- Understanding stress
- Understanding anxiety
- Understanding phobias
- Understanding depression
- Understanding eating disorders
- Understanding Post-Natal Depression (PND)
- Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Understanding Schizophrenia
- Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Our online distance learning courses allow learners to boost their skills and enhance their CV with the flexibility of studying where and when they like. They take a maximum of 16 weeks to complete and, upon successful achievement, learners will gain a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
This course is fully funded (free) for learners who meet eligibility criteria.
Enrolments are processed through Stamford College’s website.