Number of Sessions:
To work in Health and Social care, you will need to have an ability to work alone using your initiative, and follow guidelines and policies. You must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and patient and enjoy working with this client group. You will need good communication skills and to be flexible. As a Health and Social Care apprentice you will receive support and guidance you’re your Assessor to help you build your course portfolio. The Health and social care apprenticeship takes 12-24 months to complete with an end point assessment.
What levels are available to study?
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard
Gain nationally recognised qualifications including:
- Level 2 or 3 diploma Adult Health and Social Care
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Health & Social Care Apprenticeship
Possible Job Roles
- Health Care Assistant
- Support Worker
- Residential Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Personal Assistant
For more information about Apprenticeships click here.