Number of Sessions:
To work in Childcare, you will need to have a strong commitment to providing a high standard of quality care for children, and to be able to take direction from senior staff members. You will need to have good communication skills and also have a willingness to learn new techniques and methods. As a Childcare Apprentice you will receive support and guidance from your assessor to help complete your portfolio.
What levels are available to study?
- Intermediate – Level 2 CYPW .
- Advanced – Level 3 EYE
Gain nationally recognised qualifications including:
- Level 2 Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT Employment
- Rights and Responsibilities Personal Learning and Thinking skills
Possible Job Roles
- Childcare Assistant
- Nursery Assistant
- Pre School Assistant
- Room Leader (L3)
For more information about Apprenticeships click here